Accept Payments Online or through Your Software
If your business needs to accept payments online, Chase gives you a variety of options and integrations to make it easy. Chase offers their own gateway, integrates directly with 3rd party gateways, like Authorize.net, and provides access to their SDKs if you want to build payments directly into your software. If you want to utilize their APIs, you can request access at their Developer Center, and they'll provide you access to the SDK, documentation, and more.
Orbital Payment Gateway
The Orbital® Payment Gateway, Chase's proprietary gateway, gives you the tools you need to accept payments directly on your website or mobile app. It has integrations with multiple shopping carts, hosted storefronts, and other e-commerce services providers, simplifying the setup and on-going maintenance on your site. Within the Orbital suite, you also have access to multiple other modules, detailed below.
Orbital Managed Billing
Orbital® Managed Billing is Chase's recurring billing solution. It enables you to bill your customers automatically on a regular schedule, which is ideal if you operate on a subscription or membership model. Other highlights include:
- Recycle declined authorizations, which is the process of retrying declined authorization attempts so you can capture sales that would otherwise be lost
- E-mail your customers notifications of different billing events (like when a charge is upcoming or was unsuccessful)
- Comprehensive reporting that provides insight into all of your recurring billing operations
Orbital Customer Profile Management
The Orbital® Customer Profile Management module is just like it sounds; you can use it to access and manage all of your customer data. You can create account profiles for all your customers, and charge a customer's account directly without re-keying card data.
- Create, update, and deactivate customer profiles at will
- Customer data is tokenized and securely stored offsite, which means you don't have to worry about maintaining sensitive customer information on your platforms, keeping your PCI risk low
- User security settings give you control over how your employees access customer data
- Account Updater automatically updates your customer's payment information with the most current data, which reduces your declined payments and canceled accounts by preventing service interruptions
Orbital Hosted Pay Page
The Orbital® Hosted Pay Page is an online checkout form that is hosted by Chase. When your customer decides to check out and make a purchase on your site, they are transferred to the Hosted Pay Page checkout form. The checkout form will clone your website's look and feel so a seamless customer experience is maintained, but will live on Chase's secure servers. No customer data ever passes through your system, which can improve your site's security, and reduce the cost and scope of PCI compliance.